We are an NGO that helps vulnerable women and children combat poverty in Zambia. We do this through education, entrepreneurship, and empowerment.
Our objectives are:
- To establish community schools in rural and urban communities where Labour of Love Gender shall establish its steering committees:
- To reduce illiteracy levels among vulnerable women and the youth
- To engage in early childhood education for vulnerable children
- To establish adult literacy (evening) classes in every community where Labour of Love Gender shall establish its community schools
- To re-enroll vulnerable single women who could not continue with their education due to poverty and early pregnancies back into school
- To train community school teachers who shall help in the teaching and running of the established community schools
- To supplement the Government of the Republic of Zambia by supporting vulnerable women, men, and youths by means of training them in different skills such as tailoring, knitting, carpentry, farming, and other skills that will be of assistance and necessity to their livelihoods
- To sensitize young women and men on gender-based violence, early marriages, and other cross-cutting issues such as HIV/AIDS
Matthew 25:40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.